"Nasty Factor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nasty Factor"

I have no idea what it is, and mlb.com's gameday doesn't really explain it... but on a 1 to 100 scale, a Brandon Lyon 76mph curveball is a 98 in Nasty Factor.

I thought you might want to know.

- Mike
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

How do they track his blown saves?
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      How do they track his blown saves?
      Those are 100+ on the nasty scale.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Yeah, I love the new gameday a LOT but the nasty factor thing seems to have absolutely no rhyme or reason to it.
        I said that when they first came out with it at the beginning of last year, and I got into a major argument with MLB's Cory Schwartz over that.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
        X