Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    open source project baseballdatabank has taken over the lahman db
    They have team ids with their data, and Teams lookup table.
    They had not completed 2018 last time I checked. 2018 data could be pulled by scraping baseball ref : "https://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/MLB/2018-standard-batting.shtml" and "https://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/MLB/2018-standard-pitching.shtml"
    Open source, eh? Looks like Team Bene Futuis just got a significant statistical bump up. Now, I'm off to teach myself database smart guy-ness.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      OEF = Other Eastern Franchise
      1.01 Sadaharu Oh 1B Yomiuri Giants
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I should have just said "I don't know" to your third base reference
        I don't give a darn.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Frae - can you post Price's career line as well?

Comment

• I have taken pitchers in 7 of 9 picks.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              I'd like to move right into another draft. I'd prefer decades
              Just to keep the Vd train rolling I say decades also . then either Franchise or Combo. I am getting old and only have so many of these Drafts left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Frae - can you post Price's career line as well?
                draft 0 priceda01 Price David 2008 2018 Contemp 1,922 1,704 695 495 1,853 143 299 0 3.25 1.144

He was in my spreadsheet

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                  draft 0 priceda01 Price David 2008 2018 Contemp 1,922 1,704 695 495 1,853 143 299 0 3.25 1.144

He was in my spreadsheet
                  BF has his own Double Secret Spreadsheet that is sprinkle with magic Fairy Dust that said the Price pick wasn’t even worth a bag of Dicks . ESP from a Ban Twitter Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    BF has his own Double Secret Spreadsheet that is sprinkle with magic Fairy Dust that said the Price pick wasn’t even worth a bag of Dicks . ESP from a Ban Twitter Boy.
                    My ban ended this morning lol. For those of you not on my facebook feed I essentially got banned for making a joke that had to do with the hold steady and the song Killer Parties. Since I have about 15 followers I guess they have some algorhythm that decided that the word killer and party next to each other was an issue.

But if old ElD has a magic spread sheet I need that.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      I'd say a quick turnaround into Decades would be most suitable, especially with the holidays coming up.

Also might have another new drafter ... so throwing him into a combo draft would seem like cruel and unusual punishment.
                      So is this another mysterious "friend" like MookieTyme that only you are able to contact ? I mean if you want to draft multiple teams using an alias we'd all be fine with it I think.
                      Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 12-20-2018, 07:38 PM.
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Ken Album Cover Draft

1.01....by request only, Ken

I request that you take that beaver off your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          So is this another mysterious "friend" like MookieTyme that only are able to contact ? I mean if you want to draft multiple teams using an alias we'd all be fine with it I think.
                          Mysterious drafter 2:
                          2.02 CookieTyme

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            Mysterious drafter 2:
                            2.02 CookieTyme
                            2.03 JohnnyTyme
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Tough to beat 70's Ken Guy there, but I'll do my best

1.02 Love Together

Comment

• Mysterious Drafter Draft

2.04 MookieThyme

Comment

Working...
                                X