Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Eat a little too much, love a little too much, give some unmerited grace, tell stories of lost friends and loved ones, laugh and hug.

God bless you and yours.

Back at ya brother!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks Gregg!

Comment

Right back at you, sir!

Comment

Thank you gentlemen!

Comment

I thought i was in the otter thread. But, since i'm here, thanks Gregg and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                Happy Thanksgiving!
                Thank you, Greg!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Thank you, Greg!
                  Not enough g's.

Comment

Not enough g's.
                    Fine, here's a G of g's.

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
                    gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

Not enough g's.
                      looks fine to me.
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                        looks fine to me.
                        Not enough Trana's then.

Comment

Working...
                        X