Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

14-Team Dynasty League - Looking For New Owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-Team Dynasty League - Looking For New Owners!

I have up to 4 openings in our 14-team mixed dynasty league. We're looking for committed long-term owners who has a solid understanding of minor league players. Below are some of details of the league. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

We will hold a supplemental draft this winter for the 4 new owners that will include all players from the 4 vacant teams. Definitely some good talent available. I'll be happy to send the available and a full breakdown of the league rules if interested.

- H2H Points Format. Each team plays against 3 separate opponents each week to reduce the luck factor in a H2H format
    - $100 League Fee. Several ways to win money that include weekly high score payouts
    - 40 player roster that includes a 15-player max minor league roster
    - Up to 22 active roster keepers and 15 minor league keepers
    - Annual free agent draft that includes all players drafted in the previous year and international players that had been signed after our previous free agent draft date
    - League has been in existence since 2009 and has great crop knowledgeable of owners. Very active.
    - Daily lineup changes
    - 6 teams make the playoffs
    - Hosted on CBS

2 Spots have been filled. Looking for 2 more owners!!

Comment

3 spots filled. Need just one more owner

Comment

Working...
      X