No announcement yet.

random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve and Nullie are camping when a bear suddenly comes out and growls. Steve starts putting on his tennis shoes.
    Nullie says, “What are you doing? You can’t outrun a bear!”
    Steve says, “I don’t have to outrun the bear—I just have to outrun you!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      I do know how to survive with bears. Stay away from them. If I have to be around them I want a .500 S&W Handgun with me. It is a 50 cal. Big game hunting gun. Good for protection from bears.

Bears are not our friends and they will kill you and eat you. They will never protect you.
      yet you have to admit, if you were able to live and survive in so called bear community for a little while and and they got used to you and you them, they would see you as a bear and not a human and as a result protect you according to so called bear politics.

i saw a video of a guy, not the famous hippie that eventually got eaten in Alaska, a different guy. he explained he didn't get eaten because of the bears that knew him. that's why that guy in Alaska got eaten. they even admit it was a transient bear.

fuck dude you can live in africa and raise a hippo. and that hippo will defend you. even though he'll show up sometimes and walk around your house like a bull in a china shop.

it's mother nature bro. everything has a mother. every person has one God

Comment

• it's taking the beast out of the animal. i took care of the RV guys dog all summer. but the way he controlled him, and let me tell you a one year old boxer pitbull is a bitch. it's not about controlling. it's not about dominance.

i taught that dog how to think on it's own. and it worked.

maybe i'll be famous some day and you'll hear about me dying in the arctic while getting attacked by a rival wolf pack as my pack tries to defend me.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          Steve and Nullie are camping when a bear suddenly comes out and growls. Steve starts putting on his tennis shoes.
          Nullie says, “What are you doing? You can’t outrun a bear!”
          Steve says, “I don’t have to outrun the bear—I just have to outrun you!”
          it's the zombies movies. when you go out for supplies always take a fat slow guy, just in case.

Comment

• alright for example, it's going to get cold out tonite where i live. the old guy here still runs the show. he's an idiot. but i knew there is some cold weather coming and his RV has mad gaps. so today i spent 3 hours insulating it so he doesn't die.

there's two cats in the yard. both feral, but one of them sleeps with me now. ..she watched what i was doing the whole time. it's a long story but 2 cats left over from 21 the last year or two. so they are the smart or lucky ones.

there are two types of men in the world, one's that brag about having the biggest toughest dog or cat. and ones that understand that being the biggest and toughest isn't always good enough. sometimes you have to survive cold weather and you have to have food.

cats especially have to have meat. strict carnivores. they'll cannibalize their livers or like any pet living in a human world, need supplements. she has heart disease, i can tell. even though she is one year old.

that's my only motivation to do something with my life now. get a job, take this cat to the vet. not enough taurine as a kitten. cardiac remolding... you should see her tear apart a mouse and eat it. she even rips out the liver and saves it for last. but now that i am here those days are over.

could be lung or respiratory related from living outside so much. ..i may live in an RV and shit in a plastic bag in a bucket and throw it away at cumberland farms in the morning or piss in empty 2.5 gallon oil containers.

if i have to be 60 and build my own log cabin, or my RV right now, it's a luxury to have a cat. they have more intelligence, patience and class than 90% of humans.

which i find really weird. i don't mean talking here. i enjoy being here. but in RL people just won't leave me alone. everyone is so needy. every time i get motivated to help myself, someone else gets in my way and needs my help even more.

Comment

• so i had a revelation tonight. like Darwinism. that's why there are so many fucking stupid people in the world.

i'll be honest. from my point of perspective, the people sucking the resources dry are people that rely on government handouts. i don't mind if that's some woman that got fucked into having 5 kids she can't support. but i do when it's some white trash on food stamps collecting unemployment or going to school for free and dropping out and blowing every available dollar up their nose. i lived it this summer.

the ironic thing is it's democrats that support their lifestyle. yet they vote Trump. cause when you are like that you blame everyone but yourself. even old people that drink too much and call 911 once a week for like it's a taxi when they get drunk. medicare pays for everything. and they don't do a damn thing for themselves.

they never have even really ever taken care of themselves.

this is what happens in a human civilization with a safety net. eventually there are so many people that can't really keep up, they overwhelm the system. reverse Darwinism. it's sad. i mean you should be able to take care of them. but when there are more of them than you...

the general population are FUCKING IDIOTS. it's as simple as that. we're lovable idiots and we have our moments. but you are living in a protective bubble if you think otherwise.

Comment

• i am too whatever to state my case eloquently. the democrats support the white trash lifestyle. yet ironically they vote for trump. and they get to blame the very people enabling them. it's very ironic.

it's not shocking or anything. for example when there is a pandemic, people that are sick blame the very people trying to help them. which makes it worse.

Comment

• haven't had to all winter but so cold tonight i broke out the military sleeping bag.

Comment

• Idiot of the week finalist here:
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Idiot of the week finalist here:
                      In other news, Bo Duke is no longer missing.

Comment

• Today is 02/20/2020.

Weird to say it outloud and fast.

Comment

Today is 02/20/2020.

That means in 18 months it will be 20/20/2020

Comment

• Hindsight is 20/20.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              Hindsight is 20/20.
                              It's actually 17.88 plus tax up here.

Comment

Today is 02/20/2020.

But not if you say it to yourself and slow.
                                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                                X