Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114

Thread: random stuff

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I didn't see anything in my RJ settings.

    Maybe work is blocking it?
    Can you see the last line below?

    He rocks in the tree tops all day long
    Hoppin' and a-boppin' and singing his song
    All the little birdies on Jaybird Street
    Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet

  2. #102
    Journeyman TranaGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    downtown
    Posts
    4,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Can you see the last line below?

    He rocks in the tree tops all day long
    Hoppin' and a-boppin' and singing his song
    All the little birdies on Jaybird Street
    Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet
    that's a great test steve.

    here's a different one ... can you see the tweet below?


  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by TranaGreg View Post
    that's a great test steve.
    I just got Canadian Sarcasmed!!!

  4. #104
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid nullnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    2,187


    i found this video one day when i was investigating instances where people appear to have group auditory hallucinations. for example first responders all hear a woman call for help in a car crash but then it turns out she is unconscious. or sometimes there is an accident or disaster and a person or mysterious figure will show up and help and then leave. and there are incidents where it's explained later. i was investigating angels. this video is more a coincidence. still a little extraordinary.

  5. #105
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,740
    Quote Originally Posted by TranaGreg View Post
    that's a great test steve.

    here's a different one ... can you see the tweet below?

    Nope. But the Reply with quote is on the left side where the others are on the right side.

  6. #106

  7. #107
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,740
    The numbers are so big I am sure we will find nightlife in one of them.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    The numbers are so big I am sure we will find nightlife in one of them.
    Damn it, Gregg. Now, onejay will be coming over here.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

    "It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

    "I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

  9. #109
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Damn it, Gregg. Now, onejay will be coming over here.
    I hope so. I like the little feller.

  10. #110

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •