No announcement yet.

random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohhhhhhhh twoooooooooooooo twoooooooooooooo Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. still weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitey View Post
      It's actually 17.88 plus tax up here.
      Where is "here"? Tulsa?

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Where is "here"? Tulsa?
        No, I'm not in Tulsa. I'm right here. Geez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          No, I'm not in Tulsa. I'm right here. Geez.
          "Right here" changes as the universe, the galaxy, the solar system, the earth spins.
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
            "Right here" changes as the universe, the galaxy, the solar system, the earth spins.
            What do you mean "spins"? You don't buy into that round earth conspiracy do you? The earth is flat

Comment

What do you mean "spins"? You don't buy into that round earth conspiracy do you? The earth is flat
              Flat things can still spin.
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                Flat things can still spin.
                I tried to respond to this with more flat earther rhetoric but it's so bad I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Comment

I tried to respond to this with more flat earther rhetoric but it's so bad I couldn't bring myself to do it.
                  You can do it, I believe in you!

Comment

• Look, the MSM likes to paint us as loons, but it is just a simplistic term guys. We know the earth isn't flat. It is bumpy. There are hills and mountains and stuff. But it is a frisbee shape, with the Arctic Circle at the center. Think about it. When you cook something in the microwave, it gets hot on the outside and stays frozen in the middle. Super simple. Also, Antarctica is a large frozen wall that circles the disc so all the water doesn't fall off the sides, which is super convenient, if you think about it, and the number one threat to our planet from global warming is if that wall gets holes in it and all of our water falls off the planet. What, did you think I was dumb enough not to believe in global warming just because I see the truth on the rounder conspiracy? The threat is real and bigger than people think!

All the evidence is there guys. All you rounders just don't want to see that NASA and the world governments are lying to you. Why? Because reasons, that's why. Like all the money NASA gets to pay the guards on the ice walls so people won't climb them and fall off the planet. That is BIG money. Think of the GOT ice wall--the real one is so much bigger and takes thousands and thousands on guys to watch it and make sure no one tries to climb it. Trump wants to divert some of them to his wall, but that would be a bad idea, I think. Falling off the planet is a bigger issue than people moving to different places on it. That belief is basically why I identify as a Democrat, honestly.
                    Last edited by Sour Masher; 02-28-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• one of my teachers believed the earth was flat and there was a dome. i think it's better to go with a dome than mountains or walls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        Look, the MSM likes to paint us as loons, but it is just a simplistic term guys. We know the earth isn't flat. It is bumpy. There are hills and mountains and stuff. But it is a frisbee shape, with the Arctic Circle at the center. Think about it. When you cook something in the microwave, it gets hot on the outside and stays frozen in the middle. Super simple. Also, Antarctica is a large frozen wall that circles the disc so all the water doesn't fall off the sides, which is super convenient, if you think about it, and the number one threat to our planet from global warming is if that wall gets holes in it and all of our water falls off the planet. What, did you think I was dumb enough not to believe in global warming just because I see the truth on the rounder conspiracy? The threat is real and bigger than people think!

All the evidence is there guys. All you rounders just don't want to see that NASA and the world governments are lying to you. Why? Because reasons, that's why. Like all the money NASA gets to pay the guards on the ice walls so people won't climb them and fall off the planet. That is BIG money. Think of the GOT ice wall--the real one is so much bigger and takes thousands and thousands on guys to watch it and make sure no one tries to climb it. Trump wants to divert some of them to his wall, but that would be a bad idea, I think. Falling off the planet is a bigger issue than people moving to different places on it. That belief is basically why I identify as a Democrat, honestly.
                        nicely played.

Comment

• in the category of "didn't see that coming" ... covid-19 leads to big drop in tourism, leading to ... monkey gang warfare ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• seems like a conspiracy ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Damn, the Canadian sports fans are on to us.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Damn, the Canadian sports fans are on to us.
                                I think it clearly means Canada should stop winning things, for the greater good.

Comment

Working...
                                X