No announcement yet.

random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Formula One mogul Bernie Ecclestone, 89, and wife Fabiana Flosi, 44, have announced the birth of their son.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Former Formula One mogul Bernie Ecclestone, 89, and wife Fabiana Flosi, 44, have announced the birth of their son.
      Guess he didn't take the red pill.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Not sure if there is a more appropriate thread for this but I'd say it's not out of place here. There is an international opera star that has been banned form CHina for looking like Xi Jinping (?!):

Gravitas: Xi Jinping look-alike censored in ChinaBerlin-based singer Liu Keqing has been blocked from Chinese social media sites. His name has been censored ...

You cant make this stuff up.

Comment

• Kansas dog walks back to previous home...57 miles away in Missouri !

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/us/ka...uri/index.html
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Squirrel Bar:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• in honour of Schitt's Creek cleaning up at the Emmy's this week I had to go back to watch a classic ... the Schmenge Brothers are on from 11:00 - 22:00

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Ever wonder about those ebay bargains on brand new unopened merchandise?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• How would you like to find this under the hood of your car when the check engine light goes on?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Holy smokes. This man pulled open the jaws of an alligator to save his puppy. Both the man and his puppy suffered minor injuries but will be ok. Pretty intense stuff.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• So, if you are ever near Molina, Chile...

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Really liked the kayaking video. Here's another interesting one:

Note at 1:17 there's a guy laying on the ground underneath the passing fliers. He's taking his own video of the wingsuiters flying just over him and his video also is available on YT. But I think this one is better.

BTW, I searched thru this entire thread to verify that this video wasnt already posted. I saw some others that I found very amusing. Like the seal slapping the guy in the face w an octopus. And the map of Toronto showing the "Main Wastewater Treatment plant Playground". I looked it up and found it, altho it didnt come up when I searched for playgrounds in Toronto. I found it only by going to the street intersection.

Also, I found a way to post videos and photos, something I've been unable to do here for years for some reason.
                        Last edited by rhd; 12-27-2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• This one is from New Zealand.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Meanwhile in Austria, they don't need no stinking brakes.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Don't mess with Frosty.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X