X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Before or after "digestion" ??
    I won't record sounds for you though.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      If mine has one, I'll try it this week and let you know.
      Doing God's work. All humanity thanks you.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        If mine has one, I'll try it this week and let you know.
        It looks like a topping for Nachos or Chili Dogs. It comes out of the same machine that does the cheese. It looks pretty runny. I didn't see anything that looked like a bowl of chili.

I hope you have a good experience with it (and I am not being sarcastic or kidding).

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          It looks like a topping for Nachos or Chili Dogs. It comes out of the same machine that does the cheese. It looks pretty runny. I didn't see anything that looked like a bowl of chili.

I hope you have a good experience with it (and I am not being sarcastic or kidding).
          Yes !! It was a big machine with two buttons. Cheese and chili. It horrified me!! I am on the couch with a weighted blanket, shaking terribly. Wish me luck.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yes !! It was a big machine with two buttons. Cheese and chili. It horrified me!! I am on the couch with a weighted blanket, shaking terribly. Wish me luck.
            I feel bad for him -- Have you told the blanket that it's going to be okay? Maybe you suggest it go on a diet and stop eating at 7-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I feel bad for him -- Have you told the blanket that it's going to be okay? Maybe you suggest it go on a diet and stop eating at 7-11.
              Clearly you don't understand. It's not the eating....it's the seeing
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Clearly you don't understand. It's not the eating....it's the seeing
                Maybe you like pushing a button and getting a blob of food. No judgement
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Maybe you like pushing a button and getting a blob of food. No judgement
                  *"food"
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

*"food"
                    I'mNotACat-food?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Ahhh! Yeah, if I have to put it on one of those sketchy ass hotdogs, I'm out.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• This film was shot on April 14, 1906, just four days before the San Francisco earthquake and fire destroyed a lot of these buildings. It was produced by moving picture photographers the Miles brothers: Harry, Herbert, Earle and Joe. Harry J. Miles hand-cranked the Bell & Howell camera which was placed on the front of a cable car during filming on Market Street from 8th, in front of the Miles Studios, to the Ferry building. The color, & sound have just recently been added.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Here's another one from New York City in 1911.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I love the Masters.

I found this amusing. What are the odds?

• Another tough opening round for Rory: The first 18 at major championships have not been particularly kind to Rory over the years, and that trend continued yesterday. He shot a 4-over and managed to hit his own father with a shot in a rather unlikely and amusing moment (easy for me to call it amusing since I didn't take a golf ball to the leg.) Since 2015, Rory is 32-over in round one of majors

Comment

• Poor Rory...luck of the Irish has abandoned him completely.

I'm disappointed with the condition of the greens. I realize they want to make it tough on DeChambeau and the mad bombers, but letting them dry out so much that there's a lot of brown is not the right way to go, either, IMO.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• 47422. Peacock.

Comment

Working...
                                X