• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Don't say it out loud! Jeez.
    I didn't, I typed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I didn't, I typed it.
      Wait, am I the only one that talks out loud as I type everything?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??!?!?!?! (It took me a long time to say all of those punctuation marks).

Comment

• actually most Jersey diners have Greek ownership.

per one of Revo's favorites:

https://www.nj.com/news/2014/09/form...his_uncle.html

"The former manager of Clifton's legendary Tick Tock diner was sentenced to eight years in prison today for conspiring to kill his uncle in a plot thwarted by New Jersey State Police.

Georgios Spyropoulos, 46, will have to serve at least 85 percent of the eight year-term before he’s eligible for parole under the terms of the sentence handed down today by state Superior Court Judge Ernest Caposela.

The plan unraveled in March 2013 when, prosecutors say, Spyropoulos, in an effort to hire a hit man, reached out to an individual who turned out to be working as an informant for the New Jersey State Police.

The informant notified state police who sent in an undercover detective to pose as the hit man.

At his appearance in July, Spyropoulos admitted paying the “hit man” $3,000 as a down payment on the $20,000 he promised him.

Spyropoulos made clear during a March 2013 meeting with the informant that he wanted his uncle tortured or otherwise forced to reveal the combination to the safe at the Manhattan Tick Tock, prosecutors from the state Attorney General’s office said."

(in case you wondered how much a 'hit' costs - I imagine it's cheaper in flyover country)

(off to bed. I have a breakfast/business meeting at a North Jersey diner in the morning, no kidding....)
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          actually most Jersey diners have Greek ownership.

per one of Revo's favorites:

https://www.nj.com/news/2014/09/form...his_uncle.html

"The former manager of Clifton's legendary Tick Tock diner was sentenced to eight years in prison today for conspiring to kill his uncle in a plot thwarted by New Jersey State Police.

Georgios Spyropoulos, 46, will have to serve at least 85 percent of the eight year-term before he’s eligible for parole under the terms of the sentence handed down today by state Superior Court Judge Ernest Caposela.

The plan unraveled in March 2013 when, prosecutors say, Spyropoulos, in an effort to hire a hit man, reached out to an individual who turned out to be working as an informant for the New Jersey State Police.

The informant notified state police who sent in an undercover detective to pose as the hit man.

At his appearance in July, Spyropoulos admitted paying the “hit man” $3,000 as a down payment on the $20,000 he promised him.

Spyropoulos made clear during a March 2013 meeting with the informant that he wanted his uncle tortured or otherwise forced to reveal the combination to the safe at the Manhattan Tick Tock, prosecutors from the state Attorney General’s office said."

(in case you wondered how much a 'hit' costs - I imagine it's cheaper in flyover country)

(off to bed. I have a breakfast/business meeting at a North Jersey diner in the morning, no kidding....)
          Wouldn't happen at starbucks. Howard runs a tight ship
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I assume all Jersey diners have mob ties.
            More like Greek ties, lol!

And had no idea Tick Tock had a NYC location, not that it's any different than any other diner location in the city.

Comment

I didn't, I typed it.
              Yeah....but really loudly.
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                More like Greek ties, lol!

I don't like wearing any kind of tie.

Comment

No kidding, I could hear it all the way over here !
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Nuh uh, my computer is muted, that's how I can watch that WHAM video

Comment

Nuh uh, my computer is muted, that's how I can watch that WHAM video
                      Your computer is muted, but steve's volume is way up, and he can hear every keystroke in your post.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin seitzer View Post
                        your computer is muted, but steve's volume is way up, and he can hear every keystroke in your post.
                        what?

Comment

what?
                          You'll have to turn up your speakers if you want to hear me.

Comment

what?
                            Here's a DIY video with instructions:

Wham! - Last Christmas (Official Video)WHAM! The Singles: Echoes From The Edge Of Heaven: https://wham.lnk.to/TheSinglesStream and download here: https://Wha...

Comment

Here's a DIY video with instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
                              Nice try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                You'll have to turn up your speakers if you want to hear me.
                                I don't
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X