Caption this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption this

As Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump looks away in a moment of unfortunate distraction, New Jersey governor Chris Christie seizes his chance to unhinge his jaw and swallow his rival whole.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

You call that a Penis??
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

A European or an African swallow?

Comment

Wow, your uvula does look like Hillary!

Comment

This is what big hands can do.

Comment

"Don't laugh, you f*cker! I had to give up something in bankruptcy!"

Comment

suddenly donald trumps anti-body snatcher cologne wears off and chris christie alerts the alien horde

while talking about his healthcare plan, donald trump performs a home remedy on chris christie's tetanus infection.

lol

Comment

Working...
              X