No announcement yet.

2k17: RJ Play for Play Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pick on Cobb. Hmm - give me Brady as perhaps someone will want him as no one else really interests me a whole lot

Comment

I'll go with the Cardinals' D.

Comment

Give me Theo Riddick and that should do it for me

Comment

I'll take Bilal Powell.

Comment

Good work fellas. I'll make the necessary changes to the teams.

Comment

I'll be back for 2016!

Comment

when are we starting the draft? If I remember correctly it is toward the end of the August?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                  when are we starting the draft? If I remember correctly it is toward the end of the August?
                  Yeah. First game is Thursday, Sept 8th, and the 3rd pre-season game is Sunday, Aug 28th. This draft usually takes about a week to complete, so we should start on Tuesday, August 30th. Keepers should be declared on Sunday, August 28th.

Comment

Thanks to the three who sent in their dough, and Piney, I sent you $75 to cover your overlay by paying for the site. Thanks again!

Comment

Ed, are we confirmed on the 8/30 start date? I want to put it on my calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Thanks to the three who sent in their dough, and Piney, I sent you $75 to cover your overlay by paying for the site. Thanks again!
                        Thank you. I got it.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
                          Ed, are we confirmed on the 8/30 start date? I want to put it on my calendar.
                          As long as everyone else is OK with it. That gives us 9 days for a full off-line draft, which should be enough.

Comment

I thought I was ready draft last night......then I did a mock draft. Need to study up. Yeah Aug 30th is fine.
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Just Paid

Comment

Damn good thing I cut James White yesterday so I could keep Dion Lewis...

Next year, not cutting until the last minute.
                                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X