who to keep ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who to keep ?

16 team, 5 X 5 with OBP instead of Average. 1 catcher. Without all the boring details of my other keepers, do any of these options stand out ? This is the second year of the league so they would all be second year contracts. Need to drop 2 now, and 2 more later, so in the end I can only keep one

D Travis 1
    L Forsythe 3
    J Ross 4
    M Wieters 6
    N Hundley 3
    Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 03-23-2016, 11:41 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

I think it's a coin flip between Joe Ross and Logan Forsythe.

Comment

Yeah, Ross and Forsythe for me too. Hard to say which I'd actually prefer - but I assume you can check everyone's preliminary keepers and see what the 2B landscape looks like before deciding.

Comment

Agree - it's Joe Ross and Logan Forsythe.
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

fourthed. I do love me some Joe Ross this year (I hope Dusty doesnt kill this guy).

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            16 team, 5 X 5 with OBP instead of Average. 1 catcher. Without all the boring details of my other keepers, do any of these options stand out ? This is the second year of the league so they would all be second year contracts. Need to drop 2 now, and 2 more later, so in the end I can only keep one

D Travis 1
            L Forsythe 3
            J Ross 4
            M Wieters 6
            N Hundley 3
            For what it is worth, I have you keeping both Travis and Forsythe on you final 10 keeper list.

Comment

Working...
            X