Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 12-Team ESPN Dynasty YEAR ONE

Hey guys,

Consider this an invite to a 12-Team Dynasty League on ESPN. As of this original posting 8 of the 12 teams are occupied*.

*Quick backstory: The league competed last year with the intention of it being a keeper league. Some revisions were made this year to make draft pick trading and prospect stowing more accessible parts of the league. That new change coupled with the fact that 4 teams dropped off this year made starting from scratch seem like a good idea. I'm going to rephrase that for emphasis:

WE ARE HITTING THE RESET BUTTON, YOU GET TO DRAFT YOUR ENTIRE TEAM NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

The added bonus with this league though is that there are already 8 members who are active and dependable.

As for the rules it's a pretty standard rotisserie scoring league, the only exception being that the bench is a couple of spots deeper than your average, prospect-less league.

The draft time and order is still TBA but the league did a great job accommodating everyone's desired time last year and I expect that to be the same this year. We're also pretty damn democratic so if you have an idea you'd like to see instituted before the draft you can float that by as well.

Thanks for reading!
    If you're interested reply with your email vvv below vvv or contact me at [email protected]
Working...
X