First-year, 16-team dynasty league looking for owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First-year, 16-team dynasty league looking for owners

A first-year, 16-team dynasty fantasy baseball league is looking for owners. (NOTE: We already have 10 in the first day of searching for owners).

The premise of the league is to have a 25-man active MLB roster with a 15-player minor league farm system. The minor leagues will consist of an immediate 10-round minor league draft held after the 25-round major league draft. A separate 5-round rookie/amateur draft will be held in June following the MLB amateur draft. Only players drafted in the June selection process will be eligible for that draft.

Another draft -- the Rule 5 draft -- will be held in December. It will be one-round maximum. Only players on a team's minor league farm system will be eligible. A random draft order will be selected. A team will have the option to pass on making a selection, if they so choose. Each team will be allowed to protect one of their minor leaguers from being selected and can lose only one player maximum. Any player selected in the Rule-5 Draft must be promoted immediately to that team's 25-man major league roster and cannot be demoted back to the minors.

It will be a 5x5 setting with stats accumulated in BA, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP.

Roto-style league.

Would like to start major league draft by around the 15th. Draft will, in all likelihood, be a lengthy process, but needs to be done within two weeks -- no later than March 29.

Cost: $30 per team. Payout for top four teams.

League link:

If interested, click on the league link and/or send me an e-mail at [email protected]. -- Michael

Hey I'll take that last spot. Can't access lg page, you'll have to send invite. Been doing cbs lgs since 90s and looking for a startup as I'm ditching my othere 3 lgs. Lmk where to send $. [email protected]. thx

Comment

Working...
    X