Clear All

4.03 John Clarkson P 1885

53 W
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

4.04 Candy Cummings P 1875

Panic Pick.

Sadly, Cumming's Ks for 1875 have skyrocketed from 8 to 82 on BR, but it's not reflected in Lehman's yet.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

4.05 Ross Barnes, 2B, 1873

I have no idea if this is a good strategy, but I can't back out now, with this pick.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

oops, not up yet
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

4.06 Addie Joss - P -1908

Abandoning my strategy already, might not be a good omen...
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

4.07 Bad Bill Dahlen, 3B/SS, 1894
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

4.08 Jim Devlin, P, 1876

Comment

4.09 Charlie Sweeney P 1884

41 W's

Comment

4.11 Joe Kelly of 1894 - 393 avg

5.01 Jim McCormick - p - 1884

Comment

5.03 Willie Keeler OF 1897

.424 BA

Comment

5.04 Tip O'Neill, OF, 1887

Comment

note to self: this is your one "mediocre single season, great career numbers" pick, you don't get another one.

5.05 Rogers Hornsby, 2B/SS, 1917

Comment

Arlie Latham 1887
                            Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 01-25-2016, 10:56 AM.
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

5.07 Dan Brothers, 1B, 1887
                              Last edited by Pogues; 01-25-2016, 09:49 PM. Reason: Added year and position
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

5.08 Joe McGinnity P 1904
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X