Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Cutting the Cable - Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    You can watch sports using the Kodi app. Message me though about it. It isn't on the up and up.
    Have you ever found a stream that looked good? Always a pixelated mess when I try it.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      Have you ever found a stream that looked good? Always a pixelated mess when I try it.
      I have a very reliable sports stream I can pm you if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
        I'd like to take a look, please send it over when you have time.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I have issues with my HTC 10 in mirroring the signal. Use wifi to get the signal to phone then use wifi to mirror the phone screen to my tv. Too much going on, but yeah I did have issues with buffering alot. A few games were ok, but not alot.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
            Me too please.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I share a amazon prime account with 4 randoms I found on ebay. Almost never use it. Neither the streaming nor the free shipping.
              Just FYI, Amazon has ended Prime being shared by more than 2 adults in the same household. You're grandfathered in, but if any of your quartet leaves, you won't be able to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Just FYI, Amazon has ended Prime being shared by more than 2 adults in the same household. You're grandfathered in, but if any of your quartet leaves, you won't be able to replace him.
                Yes, its been that way for at least a year. Last year the 4 paid me 19.25 each and I paid $30.

Comment

Isn't a lot of this stealing?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Pretty much everything discussed here is above board.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Barney said we should share.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        Pretty much everything
                        operative words.
                        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

i've been using ADTHE.ru for sports for years. you probably need basic antivirus or anti-malware for the popups.

i mean i had mlb.com but i couldn't watch home games. and i have NFL replay.

another great site is http://www.stream4free.top/seinfeld. it streams like 20 shows. and i mean stream, one episode after another. GoT, walking dead etc.. it's like having the season dvd lol. there's video on demand too. http://www.stream4free.top/game-of-thrones-vod.

they have other regular channels but unfortunately the national geo channel in french.

edit: you could watch every season of lost for the 6th time w/o ever having to get up out of bed, but then you should really ask yourself, what the hell am i doing with my life!
                          Last edited by ; 12-23-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

For those with Kodi on any platform, there is a new Program called Config-Wizard that reconfigures Kodi to include dozens of video, and a handful of music addons.
                            Instructions here: https://www.tvaddons.ag/config-wizard-kodi/

You can also download the same setup for your computer under the name free-telly.

I just sold my Android box and got the Xiomi Mi Box (Android TV). I have a free subscription to NHL.TV through my internet provider but plan to give the new box a try instead of renewing MLB.TV. I only watch a couple games a week so not worth the $200 CAD.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

And now Playstation Vue has added MLB network. Very happy customer so far

Comment

Hey, T-Mobile users are getting FREE MLB.TV again this year! WOOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X