16 team league with both overall (roto) and h2h components. My team:

Brady, Osweiler
    Deangelo Williams, cj2k, J Starks, Mark Ingram, Woodhead
    Odell Beckham, Garcon, J Jones, LaFell, A Boldin
    Delanie Walker
    Josh Lambo
    Cardinals D
    Start qb, 2rb, 2wr, flex, te, k, def

I've been in first overall for most of the year (11 categories - comp %, pass yd, td-int, rush yd, rec, rec yd, TDs, kick pts, kick %, sacks, TOs, pts allowed)
    But after my horrible week last week (after losing Edelman), I'm feeling the pressure.

H2h, I have the second most points scored in the league, but I'm 5-6, last in my division and will need to win out to make the playoffs. H2h scoring is td only (plus 1pt/10 yds of the scoring play). There's bonuses for yardage goals, but 20 carries for 98 yards gets you nothing. Defenses get points for sacks and turnovers (1 each).

So with all this in mind, who the heck do I start this week? Brady is facing a great defense on the road, the offensive line is shot and the wrs keep getting hurt. DeAngelo is in Seattle. Woodhead has been incredibly inconsistent. I'm stumped! Help!
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

I'm confused. If record is the only thing that gets you into the playoffs, what does the Roto aspect do? Why is it important?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I'm confused. If record is the only thing that gets you into the playoffs, what does the Roto aspect do? Why is it important?
      There are two pots. 50/50 split.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Ok. There's still no way I'm benching Brady or Williams. If you want to start CJ2K over Woodhead, I have no issues with that.

Comment

Working...
        X