Beatles song draft II signup/discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beatles song draft II signup/discussion thread

Yes, there was one a long time ago, but a lot of us who are here now weren't in it then. Those who were are more than welcome to participate again.

Hint: If you really like Hey Bulldog, you shouldn't need to take it in the first round.

In:

Erik
    Johnny
    ElDiablo
    Mith
    Revo
    DMT
    thegaffer
    swampdragon
    Sheep
    Lucky
    Last edited by Erik; 10-18-2015, 04:23 PM.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Ah yeah ... Hey Bulldog ... maybe I was in that draft.

In like Flynn

Comment

Sure I'll participate.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I'm in. I'm still for including post-Beatles stuff as well.

Comment

In...including post-Beatles would give it a nice wrinkle.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I would be against post-Beatles, but it wouldn't stop me from doing the draft.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I'd rather do solo Beatles as a separate draft. That was discussed a while ago.

Comment

Pro tip: In the first Beatles song draft, I was able to pick Magical Mystery Tour and Beatles For Sale clean while everyone else was squabbling over the scraps of Sgt. Abbey's White Rubber Revolver.
                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                  Pro tip: In the first Beatles song draft, I was able to pick Magical Mystery Tour and Beatles For Sale clean while everyone else was squabbling over the scraps of Sgt. Abbey's White Rubber Revolver.
                  He's baaaaaaaack. You joining?
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                    Umm...which is why you finished 7th in that draft.

Nice to see you pop in!

Comment

Sheep and Gregg, are you in?

Comment

Thegaffer, my friend who has done some music and movie drafts here, is in. He promises not to take Hey Bulldog in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          If Sheep's in then I'm leaving RotoJunkie forever.
                          Damn, dude.

Comment

Anyone reach out to Foot?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Anyone reach out to Foot?
                              I just sent him an email.

ETA: Also sent one to Lucky, as his PM box is full.

Comment

Working...
                              X