Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    I was just jokin'!!!
    Oh, sorry. My humor sensor may not be working correctly.

Comment

Anyone else we should reach out to before we get this organized? Haven't heard back from Foot or Lucky yet.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

How about Madducks???
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I'm in. Huzzah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            How about Madducks???
            I PM'd him, swampdragon and overkill.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Can I pick Ebony and Ivory? Sure I am in

Comment

If Sheep's in then I'm leaving RotoJunkie forever.
                If eldiablo505 is leaving RotoJunkie forever, then I'm in!

Just kidding, Steve. About eldiablo505, that is. But I seriously will play.
                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Great, now all the leftist propaganda songs will get snatched up.

1.01 Back in the USSR

1.02 Working Class Hero
                  1.03 - Imagine

Steal of the Beatles leftist propaganda mini-draft!
                  "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                  "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

1.05 When I'm 64
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

1.04 Taxman

Err.......wait a second.....
                      They were getting taxed 95%. I reckon even Karl Marx would balk at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        In:

Erik
                        Johnny
                        ElDiablo
                        Mith
                        Revo
                        DMT
                        thegaffer
                        swampdragon
                        Sheep
                        #9... #9... #9...

Comment

Hi guys.

I've been reluctant to mention this, but it's a little hard to get up for this Beatles draft, having bestrode the original like a pop Colossus. Maybe I could do color commentary or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                            Hi guys.

I've been reluctant to mention this, but it's a little hard to get up for this Beatles draft, having bestrode the original like a pop Colossus. Maybe I could do color commentary or something.
                            I recall you doing nothing like of the sort in the other draft! Get in and prove your highly questionable claim!!
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                              Hi guys.

I was wondering why anyone would want to do a beatles draft again... then I realized we were about to start Vintage Draft 10 on the new site, after getting well past that on the old site.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                I was wondering why anyone would want to do a beatles draft again... then I realized we were about to start Vintage Draft 10 on the new site, after getting well past that on the old site.
                                Plus the participant Venn diagram has very little overlap.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X