2015-2016 RJEL Hoops Discussion Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjl View Post
    man, not thrilled that I was picking between three guys at 2.06 and Amit got both of the other two.
    Yeah, I was pretty happy to get both Horford and Vucevic. But I would have taken Marc Gasol over both if he had been available.

Comment

I just tried to import the Yahoo draft data into BasketBallmonster - and it wiped out all of my manually entered selections. Anyone else having issues with this function?

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
        I just tried to import the Yahoo draft data into BasketBallmonster - and it wiped out all of my manually entered selections. Anyone else having issues with this function?
        I had issues with BBM last year, so I decided not to use it this season. It's a great site, but a little more complicated than an old man like me has time to mess with.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
          I have successfully used the Draft Tracker in BBM (under Rankings/Draft Tracker) with our league code of 47081. I don't think it can import the entire draft until the draft has been completed.

Comment

Shocked Steve took Wiggins there. Seriously - did not see that coming (sarcasm off)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
              Shocked Steve took Wiggins there. Seriously - did not see that coming (sarcasm off)
              LOL...perhaps this is why I've never come close in this league?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I nearly took him instead of Hill.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

No -it's not a bad pick at all as I would have grabbed him too. But no way was the guy from Minn going to pass on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                    I nearly took him instead of Hill.
                    I appreciate that...screw you Rick!

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I took a glance on my last pick.

Solid Canadian pick and a good guy, and gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                        I have successfully used the Draft Tracker in BBM (under Rankings/Draft Tracker) with our league code of 47081. I don't think it can import the entire draft until the draft has been completed.
                        Works for me also.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

So Horns were u pissed when I took Towns?
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                            So Horns were u pissed when I took Towns?
                            Yeah, I'm not a HUGE homer, but I do like kids...plus, he's gonna be REALLY good. He's got a great attitude and skills off the charts...So I cried a little bit.
                            Last edited by JudeBaldo; 10-15-2015, 03:24 PM.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              Yeah, I'm not a HUGE homer, but I do like kids...plus, he's gonna be REALLY good. He's got a great attitude and skills off the charts...So I cried a little bit.
                              Wow... that's creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                                Wow... that's creepy.
                                Don't you like kids Jude? I'm sad now...really sad. I think that I'll go and put on my clown makeup to cheer me up! Yay!

Thanks for pushing this along today guys, and to whoever updated the draft list, I really appreciate it.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X