RJEL Basketball 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJEL Basketball 2015-2016

I just wanted to see what the interest is this year in continuing the keeper league that we've been running for several years now. Low maintenance, low pressure, but fun way to pass those long winter months.

it's a 20 dollar entry fee, if you wish to win money at the end, otherwise, it's free, and if you win, the money goes to the next highest finisher who paid to enter.

Please check in if you're interested...or if you'd like to join. Thanks...

1. Big Tymers
    2. MJL
    3. Hornsby
    4. Oakland A's
    5. Piney Boy
    6. Riff Raff
    7. Andy
    8. Jude
    Last edited by Hornsby; 10-01-2015, 06:01 PM.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

I'm in for round 2. At least I'd have better keepers this year.

Comment

huzzah
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

And just an FYI, my two co-works won't be invited back this year, they just didn't stay involved. So if you know anyone who wants to play, give 'em a shout out.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I'll be back again this year.

Comment

We've got a request to go weekly instead of daily...thoughts?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

How can I see the tatters of my depleted team from last year (so shouldn't have dealt a few guys ...) ?

Comment

I'm back though one of my big time keepers (Embiid) is already done for the year. I am really sucking at this game.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Hey guys, how can we access last years records to see who has what? And thoughts on daily vs. weekly? Andy might have to drop if we stay with daily...his schedule is pretty hectic.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

No objection to moving to weekly.

Previous year's final rosters: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c.../27807/rosters
                    Previous year's draft results: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c...7/draftresults
                    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

OK...slowly getting acclimated again. I renewed the league, so you should have gotten invitations. At that point, you can look at last years rosters...I think.

Mike beat me too it...thanks Mike.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

weekly is fine by me too

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                          No objection to moving to weekly.

Previous year's final rosters: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c.../27807/rosters
                          Previous year's draft results: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c...7/draftresults
                          Thanks mjl. Much appreciated.

I am back in, $20 into the pool.

As much as I adore daily, weekly makes sense for this league.

Simon

Comment

Excellent...I'll let Andy know and we should be at 7 then.

We still need a couple more at least...it'd be nice to have 10 teams. Reach out and see what you guys can find, and I'll do the same.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Weekly will be fine.
                              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                              X