Junkies Mock Football Draft - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Really? I like Carr significantly more than Winston, but maybe I just have the blinders on.
    It's a tough call, IMO. Carr has the year of NFL experience, a new and likely very good WR, and a true good 3-down back. OTOH, Winston has two big, very good WRs to throw to, a TE with decent upside, and a good enough RB for check downs. I'd take Carr, but not by a lot.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      It's a tough call, IMO. Carr has the year of NFL experience, a new and likely very good WR, and a true good 3-down back. OTOH, Winston has two big, very good WRs to throw to, a TE with decent upside, and a good enough RB for check downs. I'd take Carr, but not by a lot.
      It is a debate that will only matter in 2 QB leagues, but I like the talent around Winston and the fact that he will definitely throw it up and into tight spots that give Evans and V-Jax a chance to go get it. Tough to predict rookie QB's and after being burned by Doug Martin I don't want to say he is back as a 3 down back to help out, but I like Winston if I am taking an upside QB2 really late in a 12 or 14 team league.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
        Players of note that were not drafted.

QB: Carson Palmer, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Derek Carr, Jay Cutler, Jameis Winston, Blake Bortles, Nick Foles

RB: Charles Sims, Roy Helu, Jerick McKinnon, Damien Williams, Denard Robinson, Andre Williams, David Johnson, James Starks, Ronnie Hillman, Josh Robinson

WR: Kendall Wright, Terrance Williams, Brian Quick, Kenny Britt, Stevie Johnson, Rueben Randle, Markus Wheaton, Malcolm Floyd, Dwayne Bowe, Dorial Green-Beckham, Phillip Dorsett, Cody Latimer, Cecil Shorts, Josh Huff, Tyler Lockett, Brandon Coleman

TE: Coby Fleener, Eric Ebron, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Larry Donnell, Antonio Gates, Heath Miller, Richard Rodgers, Jordan Reed, Dwayne Allen, Maxx Williams, Josh Hill, Clive Walford

Any favorites of the undrafted players?
        I ended up with Dalton, Quick and Seferain-Jenkins in my auction league, Wheaton and Latimer in Liz Hurley, Ebron in my main redraft and Hillman in Liz Hurley and my main redraft.

Not gonna tip my hand any more than that since I'm about to draft against some of you fools in RJPFP.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
        X