X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, here's hoping Hacko plays.

Comment

I can play.
      If I recall correctly, I think I might also be Nate Berkenstock, I honestly can't remember.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

I think Mike (mjl) is out of town. Might not be checking in regularly right now.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
          I can play.
          If I recall correctly, I think I might also be Nate Berkenstock, I honestly can't remember.
          That was my first thought also ...

Comment

GOOGLE DRIVE IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_6LfouMZI_DVTlaNk03WWg5TGM
            Last edited by johnnya24; 07-31-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                I think Mike (mjl) is out of town. Might not be checking in regularly right now.
                Yeah, I can play if we don't start for a week or so. I wonder if I can build something to analyze this at work...
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

I don't know what you're trying to do, but I doubt the correct URL should have the word "download" in it. There should be a share option to turn on link sharing and that'll give you a url to use.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                    I don't know what you're trying to do, but I doubt the correct URL should have the word "download" in it. There should be a share option to turn on link sharing and that'll give you a url to use.
                    You cannot share a file by default (like dropbox), only access to the file for editing. So I had to use that alternative link path.

It works now, but you shouldn't have to do that. Google don't get much wrong, but dropbox is so much easier to use.

That's just an old VD draft BTW ... just a test link.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                      Yeah, I can play if we don't start for a week or so. I wonder if I can build something to analyze this at work...
                      We certainly won't be starting in a week ... so I'll ink you in.

Comment

yeah, I just checked. You click the "Share" button in the upper right, then click "Get shareable link", and set the default to "Anyone with the link can view".

Comment

Hacko said he was in in the Sports Bar thread.

Comment

Still waiting to hear for TS Garp (who rarely missed a VD on the new site), SDS and Joncarlos

Comment

TS Garp was last active in April, and he has no email tethered to his account.

SDS was here 4 days ago ... so hopefully he confirms soon.

Joncarlos was here yesterday.

Comment

- We'll use the same scoring as the last draft (multiplicative +1) ... the +1 was presumably so that no-one can get 1 point (which is basically nothing in a multi draft).

- I guess we can decide whether it's going to be letters or decades.

- I'm for Decades, but I don't really care either way.

- Let's see if we can get a consensus rather than a poll.

Comment

Working...
                                X