Vasectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    It only hurts if you have a small penis, that's what I was told! The testicular swelling and general tenderness were my primary concerns, that and my wife forced me into action a couple days earlier than I wold have
    Obvious joke is obvious:

Yours must have been so damn painful then, fresno.

Comment

The Wednesday before the start of the NCAA tournament is popular. A bag of frozen peas or corn is way better than an ice pack.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        Obvious joke is obvious:

Yours must have been so damn painful then, fresno.
        Nope, funniest part though was when I popped a boner while the young sherryl ladd looking prep nurse was shaving my junk, she said, hey tiger, unless you want it to be a bloodbath in here, you better calm that down, look out the window and stare at the clouds
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

women are bad at making recommendations on how to tell us how to keep cool. i don't think i've ever heard them utter a solid idea. typically the best one is 'think about baseball'. stare at the clouds? clouds can take funny shapes you know. like the carnal shape of a woman's hips in yoga pants.

Comment

Working...
          X