Vasectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasectomy

No fun about it. The decision, the loss of reproductive ability, the afterwards.

I haven't posted in a while but I didn't see much when I searched the title of this thread.

I ache - 7 days later still. Not badly, but still there.

Doing the "job" the day after we moved --> not a good call.

Hang in there!
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Damn, dude. Hope you get well.
      But not fully well, because, you know, that would make the whole thing a waste.

Hope you're feeling better soon.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Vicodin and bags of frozen peas are your allies here
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          Vicodin and bags of frozen peas are your allies here
          All out of peas now........
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Don't let your spirits drop.

Comment

If I ever find the guy who did mine, I'm knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                If I ever find the guy who did mine, I'm knocking him out.
                As a believer in equality of justice, wouldn't a swift kick to the testicles be more fair.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Been there...done that....about 20 years ago.

Mine wasn't too bad...I was mowing the lawn 3 days later....

Sorry, that your's hasn't been pleasant.

So, sack up, dude! (pun intended)

Comment

Always book it around bowl week or the first week of the NCAA's........

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
                      Always book it around bowl week or the first week of the NCAA's........
                      That is the most popular time for vasectomies...so get your booking in early!
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I'm thinking of getting it done. I'm 46 with a 12 yo daughter - no more kids.

Any tips? A friend who had it done said I should get it done on a Friday and would be GTG by Monday.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

It only hurts if you have a small penis, that's what I was told! The testicular swelling and general tenderness were my primary concerns, that and my wife forced me into action a couple days earlier than I wold have
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Yeah that sounds about right....in about 3 days....you're GTG!

Comment

I recall having to drop off samples of myself at the doctor for about a month to make sure there were no swimmers getting out. If the last one I turned in hadnt checked clean - I was likely going to have to go in for a second round.

Have a great New Year.
                              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                              X