Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vasectomy

Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    Always book it around bowl week or the first week of the NCAA's........
    That is the most popular time for vasectomies...so get your booking in early!
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Big Leaguer
    I'm thinking of getting it done. I'm 46 with a 12 yo daughter - no more kids.

Any tips? A friend who had it done said I should get it done on a Friday and would be GTG by Monday.

The FOS | MTARBL Champions 01/05/17 | Runner up 13-15
    12 Team AL 5x5
    IF Maldonado 1* Hundley 5 Encarnacion 26* Odor 16 YSanchez 10 Adames 5 Fletcher 10R TWhite 10
    OF Castellanos 30 Mazara 21 Piscotty 14* Soler 11* Rickard 10R NCruz 27*
    P Porcello 16 Peacock 16 Skaggs 12 Pineda 10 Gibson 1* Keller 1* Brooks 5R Barria 5R Rogers
    B Bichette 6 Hicks 15 Y.Alvarez 2R A.Kirilloff 1R Heaney 4 Biggio 2R Soria 2
    * = keeper R = reserve

It only hurts if you have a small penis, that's what I was told! The testicular swelling and general tenderness were my primary concerns, that and my wife forced me into action a couple days earlier than I wold have
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Yeah that sounds about right....in about 3 days....you're GTG!

I recall having to drop off samples of myself at the doctor for about a month to make sure there were no swimmers getting out. If the last one I turned in hadnt checked clean - I was likely going to have to go in for a second round.

Have a great New Year.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Big Leaguer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    It only hurts if you have a small penis, that's what I was told! The testicular swelling and general tenderness were my primary concerns, that and my wife forced me into action a couple days earlier than I wold have
    Obvious joke is obvious:

Yours must have been so damn painful then, fresno.

The Wednesday before the start of the NCAA tournament is popular. A bag of frozen peas or corn is way better than an ice pack.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Obvious joke is obvious:

Yours must have been so damn painful then, fresno.
    Nope, funniest part though was when I popped a boner while the young sherryl ladd looking prep nurse was shaving my junk, she said, hey tiger, unless you want it to be a bloodbath in here, you better calm that down, look out the window and stare at the clouds
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

women are bad at making recommendations on how to tell us how to keep cool. i don't think i've ever heard them utter a solid idea. typically the best one is 'think about baseball'. stare at the clouds? clouds can take funny shapes you know. like the carnal shape of a woman's hips in yoga pants.