Terrelle Pryor to play wide receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrelle Pryor to play wide receiver

He should have done this a few years ago before all of the great college receiving talent entered the league. He would have had a lot more interested teams. He'll still find one though and i think he will do well at wide receiver. Draft sleeper?

Rotoworld:
    The player rep for free agent Terrelle Pryor is informing NFL teams his client is now open to playing wide receiver.
    Pryor stated in May that he was only willing to play quarterback in the NFL. He's had a change of heart -- smartly -- and will take a shot at another position. At his Pro Day before the 2011 supplemental draft, Pryor measured in at 6-foot-5, 232 and ran forty times of 4.38 and 4.41. Still only 26 years old, Pryor should get at least one more chance at a big-league career. Albeit very limited, Pryor does have some history lining up at wideout. He caught two TD passes at Ohio State.
    Source: Profootballtalk on Twitter
    Jun 18 - 9:28 PM
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Draft sleeper? Unless he wows in training camp in preseason, I wouldn't consider him in redraft because he'll be learning a new position and low on the depth chart. A flier in a deep keeper or dynasty league? You could do worse.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

He signed with Cleveland, so at least he's getting a shot.

Comment

That's probably the best place for him, given their lack of talent at WR. Of course, their lack of talent at QB is also an issue.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Terrelle Pryor is in critical condition after undergoing surgery on his shoulder and chest.

Pryor was hospitalized after he was stabbed at his apartment. WTAE Pittsburgh adds that a woman is in custody in connection with the stabbing. It's a scary situation for the 30-year-old free agent. Pryor has been out of the league since getting released with an injury settlement before Week 1.
          Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Terrelle Pryor was arrested for simple assault for his involvement in last night's stabbing.

Pryor sustained multiple wounds in the incident but is now in stable condition. As long as his health continues to improve, the attention will turn to what happened in his apartment. A woman has been arrested and charged with attempted murder and aggravated assault, but Pryor's arrest makes this a troubling investigation.
            Source: CBS

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bizarre case. Probably safe to say his career is over.

Comment

Working...
              X