Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Most Iconic Song of the 1980s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5s: Land Down Under, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Africa, Rock the Casbah
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #6s: Our House, Burning Down the House, Welcome to the Jungle, Money For Nothing
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #7s: Pride (in the Name of Love), Rio, Power of Love, Just Like Heaven
        Last edited by DMT; 08-19-2019, 10:14 PM.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #8s: Livin On a Prayer, I Ran, Oh Yeah, Don't You Want Me Baby
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #9s: The Promise, Walk This Way, Rock Me Amadeus, 867-5309
            Last edited by DMT; 08-19-2019, 10:15 PM.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #10s: The Final Countdown, Free Fallin', Under Pressure, It's the End of the World
              Last edited by DMT; 08-18-2019, 10:16 PM.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #11s: Love Shack, Dancing with Myself, Here I Go Again, Jessie's Girl
                Last edited by DMT; 08-18-2019, 10:15 PM.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #12s: Footloose, Somebody's Baby, Shout, How Soon Is Now?
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

• This is the quickest song draft ever.

Didn't there used to be videos in this thread?
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• #13s: Electric Avenue, We Got the Beat, Need You Tonight, Things Can Only Get Better
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I'm just trying to get the field set, seedings are only preliminary.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #14s: Centerfold, Eye of the Tiger, Private Eyes, St. Elmo's Fire
                          Last edited by DMT; 08-19-2019, 10:18 PM.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #15s: Call Me, One Thing Leads to Another, Chains of Love, Tainted Love
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #16s: Sledgehammer, Jump, In the Air Tonight, Take On Me
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Some I would consider adding somewhere (if they’re not already there):
                                Another Brick in the Wall
                                Power of Love
                                Der Kommissar
                                Heat of the Moment
                                Jesse’s Girl
                                Simply Irresistible
                                Under Pressure
                                Centerfold
                                Twilight Zone
                                Why Can’t This Be Love?
                                Hungry Like the Wolf
                                Something About You