Game of Thrones Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've seen nothing of Brand.

And when does the corkscrew Sansa stole come into play?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Someone will get corked.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        We've seen nothing of Brand.

And when does the corkscrew Sansa stole come into play?
        That particular storyline was accelerated last season, probably because of the younger age of the actors ... I wouldn't be surprised if they revisit it briefly before the end of this season.

Dorne isn't going to be as interesting with the Jon Connington storyline kicked from the TV show.

Comment

Well, we will get past the book and know what happens to Stanis at Winterfell. Brienne will probably come across him an deal with the vengeance for Renley issue. I pray for the end of Mireen, but not yet. I pray for the end of Ramsey Bolton and I think that will deliver. John Snow and Cersie reach the end of their book plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
            Well, we will get past the book and know what happens to Stanis at Winterfell. Brienne will probably come across him an deal with the vengeance for Renley issue. I pray for the end of Mireen, but not yet. I pray for the end of Ramsey Bolton and I think that will deliver. John Snow and Cersie reach the end of their book plot.
            Yeah ... the spoiler debate is gonna shift from the book spoiling the TV, to the TV spoiling the book.

Not sure how I feel about the extremely accelerated plot. How are they going to get another season out of this? I don't think they can right? They've scrapped the Jon Connington storyline ASAIK; that limits the Dorne storyline; the Brienne storyline has been merged into Sansa's arc. Where can they go without revealing the next book before it's been released?

Not to mention the book following the Winds of Winter. Is the TV series just going to go into hiatus for 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Yeah ... the spoiler debate is gonna shift from the book spoiling the TV, to the TV spoiling the book.

Not sure how I feel about the extremely accelerated plot. How are they going to get another season out of this? I don't think they can right? They've scrapped the Jon Connington storyline ASAIK; that limits the Dorne storyline; the Brienne storyline has been merged into Sansa's arc. Where can they go without revealing the next book before it's been released?

Not to mention the book following the Winds of Winter. Is the TV series just going to go into hiatus for 5 years?
              They've already stated that the show is going to move ahead of the books, and so be it. Crazy, but logical.

Comment

Stanis can rot in hell.

Comment

Stanis can rot in hell.
                  That was a brutal scene. Cringe-worthy.

Comment

Stanis can rot in hell.
                    Still not as loathsome as Joffrey.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      Still not as loathsome as Joffrey.
                      Or Tywin Lannister if you get down to it. It's all in the family.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Now how can we squeeze in the brutal murder of an innocent child without causing an uproar ... get a blonde chick to fly a dragon out of a stadium.

Comment

Davos is going to flip the fk out next week!

Comment

I don't even know why I watch this stupid show
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              I don't even know why I watch this stupid show
                              If Jon Snow is actually dead, then this show is dead to me. Why bother showing us Hardhome and then kill off the only decent adversary the White Walkers have met as of yet? Why bother caring about anyone at this point? I didn't watch this show (or read the books) to become a nihilist, by God.

Comment

Calling my shot. They forget to burn Jon's body and he is resurrected into the army of the dead as a White Walker............

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X