Stay Classy, Jack Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Classy, Jack Wilson

For an all-field, no hit player, Wilson has always seemed to think more highly of himself than his value warranted. Now he's ticked off his manager and teammates by pulling himself out of a game. Way to go, Jack...way to go.
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
    For an all-field, no hit player, Wilson has always seemed to think more highly of himself than his value warranted. Now he's ticked off his manager and teammates by pulling himself out of a game. Way to go, Jack...way to go.
    What an a$$hole...I'm sure that they'd love to deal him, but with this stunt, his already limited value takes another big hit. I think that St. Louis would be a great spot for him...Theriot is totally over-matched at short these days.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

You guys missed the photo evidence. Jack Wilson is SUPERMAN!

To make it up to his teammates, Jack Wilson and Eric Wedge have set the following lineup for today's game:

J.Wilson rf
      J.Wilson 3b
      J.Wilson lf
      J.Wilson dh
      J.Wilson 1b
      J.Wilson c
      J.Wilson 2b
      J.Wilson ss
      J.Wilson cf

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        What an a$$hole...I'm sure that they'd love to deal him, but with this stunt, his already limited value takes another big hit. I think that St. Louis would be a great spot for him...Theriot is totally over-matched at short these days.
        Not that the Mariners made the right call, but Wilson lost the SS job in Seattle to Brendan Ryan, the guy the Cardinals already dumped. Wilson is still probably a better SS option that either Ryan or Theriot right now, but can you see him accepting LaRussa batting him ninth?

Comment

Working...
        X