No announcement yet.

2015 RJ Mock Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once that pick is input I'll announce mine.............

1.16 King Felix SP Seattle.....
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

1.17 Robinson Cano

Mariner run!

Comment

1.19 Josh Donaldson, 3B TOR

Comment

1.20 Chris Sale SP, CWS
          2.02 Victor Martinez, DET, 1B
          Last edited by DJBeasties; 01-22-2015, 09:20 AM.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

1.21 and 2.01 (quoin) were Jacoby Ellsbury and George Springer.

Comment

2.02 Ian Desmond

Well he was my 2nd round pick last year and that worked out OK. Between he and Donaldson they've been very healthy... so you should probably assume at least one of them will blow out an ACL in spring training.

Comment

Desmond was actually 2.03, and Tulo 2.04, so

2.05 Ryan Braun

2.06 Max Scherzer

Comment

2.07 Corey Dickerson OF
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

2.08 Bryce Harper OF

Like Tulo I am taking a gamble here he finally puts it together and plays close to 140 games.Oh and I would have taken Tulo here if he was available.
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

2.09 Adrian Beltre 3B TEX

Kind of a boring pick but the guy just continues to produce. I'm sure this is the year he falls off the cliff cause I drafted him.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

2.10 Hanley Ramirez, ss

A common theme of the 2nd round...if healthy, Hanley should put up solid numbers across the board.

Comment

2.11 Freddie Freeman

2.12 Corey Kluber
                          "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

2.13 Justin Upton OF S.D.

Comment

2.14 Buster Posey

Comment

2.15 Madison Bumgarner, SP

I really liked this guy since he came up into the majors...I think it was his name. But I never had him on my team.

Problem solved.
                                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X