Another top 10 movie question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Martian is good stuff.

Bill Simons The Rewatchables podcast on The Ringer where they just talk about old movies is really entertaining. It's set up a decent bit like one of our drafts here. Best scene, best quote, what's aged the best/worse, most over acted, etc... When they do an hour on something like Bloodsport, it's hysterical. I just listened to Karate Kid the other night and was LoLing a good bit. Tarentino did a 3 movie bit with them a while back where they talked about The King of New York, Unstoppable and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Tarentino's choices). Looks like they just got Jud Apatow to do a guest stint as well. People are bored I guess.

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

A Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of Bloodsport would be something I'd watch for sure.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        A Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of Bloodsport would be something I'd watch for sure.
        For the 100th episode they did Shawshank, and bill had his dad on because it's his dad's favorite movie. It was great with dad making comments and Bill yelling at him that he was jumping the gun on other parts of the formula "Dad! We aren't there yet, that comes later in Internet Half-Ass Trivia!" or when they were doing the Picking Nits section and his dad is like "I hate this part of your show..."
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
        X