Magazines-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazines-2015

I have been told, but have not seen, that the Sporting News fantasy baseball (Fantasy Source ?)is now on Newsstands.

I picked up a copy yesterday at Meijer.
    Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
    Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

For those interested Lindy's was also out at my local walmart

Comment

I checked Thursday but no luck yet. Last year there were 1 or 2 out by the first week of January. Some stores let them sit in the unopened box for a few days before they put them out.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I just got a copy at BAM. They also had a Baseball America product.

Comment

Looked today and not yet. Will check Walmart tomorrow.

Comment

Barnes and Noble had Sporting News, Baseball America, Lindy's, and my favorite, Fantasy Baseball Guide, the one put together by Rotoman.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
                Barnes and Noble had Sporting News, Baseball America, Lindy's, and my favorite, Fantasy Baseball Guide, the one put together by Rotoman.
                Thanks for the heads-up! That's my favorite as well. Will definitely have to track it down.

Comment

My Stop and Shop today had the Lindy's (Stanton on cover) and Sporting News (Kershaw) fantasy mags
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

My local Walmart had those first three at the beginning of the week. Still waiting for Fantasy Baseball Guide. And Rotoworld usually makes an appearance around the beginning of February.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yesterday my local B&N had those plus Major League Baseball Yearbook & Fantasy Guide (the one that claims to be the #1 rated fantasy mag).

They also had a new offering by Beckett Sports. It was lacking player profiles except for the top rookies. It consisted mostly of top player lists/writeup for each position and a projected lineup page/writeup for each team.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I see that the 2015 Rotowire Fantasy Baseball Guide is available on ebay. No sign of a Rotoworld mag yet. Walmart has had the same mags for the past month. But, i haven't checked Barnes & Noble lately.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

"Barnes & Noble" and "fantasy baseball magazines" seem so 1990s......

Comment

Barnes & Noble yesterday had:

Rotowire
                            Fantasy Baseball Guide w/Rotoman
                            Sporting News
                            MLB Yearbook & Fantasy Guide
                            Baseball America
                            Lindys
                            Beckett

Maybe Rotoworld is finally giving fantasy baseball players what they want with a later and more up to date magazine. Or maybe they are just two months late publishing their January material lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Anyone seen the Rotoworld one yet? Will it be sold via newsstands and bookstores?

Comment

Working...
                              X