2015 RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    Oh boy. I see the problem. Weapon1 set the max number of players on a team to 30. Even though the bench is set to only 5 seems Fantrax can not limit that numbers when the max number of players is set to 30 which means we have 8 on the bench.

Now the big oh boy. If I change that number to 27 it means we have illegal rosters and those with illegal rosters do not generate stats. That means Revo jumps from 2nd to tied to last. Not a good situation. I moved it back to 30 so we have the same standings we have seen. I will look at this more later as I am still at work.
    So what you're saying is the 27 player cap doesn't include the 2-man DL? And if it does, any team that has >27 has an illegal roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      So what you're saying is the 27 player cap doesn't include the 2-man DL? And if it does, any team that has >27 has an illegal roster?
      No when I changed the max players on the team to 27 those teams Fantrax then went back to when you had illegal rosters and declared your stats illegal and gave everyone zero. I fell from 3rd to 5th. You were hit the worst Revo as you went from 2nd to 20th (tied at the bottom with zero).

The DL spots do not count toward the 27 man roster. There is a check box to have them count, but it is not checked.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        No when I changed the max players on the team to 27 those teams Fantrax then went back to when you had illegal rosters and declared your stats illegal and gave everyone zero. I fell from 3rd to 5th. You were hit the worst Revo as you went from 2nd to 20th (tied at the bottom with zero).

The DL spots do not count toward the 27 man roster. There is a check box to have them count, but it is not checked.
        Ah, OK. That sucks.

Comment

• Screw that site. If we decide to use this site next year, I'm out. It's so annoying I haven't looked at it but the times.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• We've got no cash invested right, so we got what we paid for with Fantrax.

IMO, the rules have been "loose" from the beginning, and the standard answer of "this is what we've always done" is not much help to the new owners like me. FAAB pick ups preseason for example

Sorry I wasn't in compliance
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• First time I've checked the site in a couple of weeks, and I see I've zoomed into first. Maybe I should do this with all my fantasy teams!

Comment

Working...
              X