*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Hadn't they just moved him? Sounds......odd......
    from BBC news ...

His death comes on the same day that he was transferred to the Hazelton penitentiary in West Virginia, which houses 1,385 inmates, according to reports.

An inmate with mafia ties is now under investigation for Bulger's killing, three sources briefed on the incident told the Boston Globe.

Boston-based WFXT-TV, a Fox affiliate, reports that Bulger was killed hours after being admitted to the general inmate population at the facility.
    not odd ... even ...

Here's his alcatraz mugshot ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Country music legend Roy Clark, 85. RIP.

Comment

• Actor Ken Berry, known for his roles in TV sitcoms such as "F Troop" and "Mama's Family," died on Saturday at the age of 85. RIP.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Former WWF superstar The Dynamite Kid, one half of the British Bulldogs, died at age 60.

Comment

• Sondra Locke, a frequent actress in Clint Eastwood movies, died at age 74. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Sondra Locke, a frequent actress in Clint Eastwood movies, died at age 74. RIP.
              She was Clint's romantic partner for a long time, but never married him.

Comment

• Legendary Actress/Director Penny Marshall has died at age 75. RIP.

Comment

Legendary Actress/Director Penny Marshall has died at age 75. RIP.
                  First female to direct a movie that grossed over $100M. That movie was Big.

Comment

Legendary Actress/Director Penny Marshall has died at age 75. RIP.
                    For some reason, this seems surreal to me.
                    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                      For some reason, this seems surreal to me.
                      What is surreal for me is that she was Garry Marshall's sister. He always seemed at least generation older.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Legendary WWE announcer Mean Gene Okerlund, 76. RIP.

Comment

• Oh no, Bob Einstein -- "Marty Funkhouser" on Curb Your Enthusiasm and the legendary "Super Dave Osborne" -- died at age 76. RIP, damn.

Comment

• Jeez, another one: "The Captain" from The Captain and Tennille -- Daryl Dragon -- died at age 76.

Comment

• Not a good day to be 76

Comment

• Steve Ripley, lead singer/guitarist of The Tractors, best known for their 1994 hit "Baby Likes to Rock it", died at age 69. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X