Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: *Official* In Memoriam Thread

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Joanne Rogers, the widow of legendary children's TV host, Fred Rogers has died at age 92. RIP.

Sylvain Sylvain, lead guitarist for the seminal punk band the New York Dolls, died at age 69. RIP.

Former actress Jessica Campbell, who was in the movie "Election" and the TV series "Freaks and Geeks" passed away on December 29 at age 38. RIP.

Music producer Phil Spector has died of COVID-related complications after being transferred from his prison cell to a hospital. He was 81.
    Last edited by madducks; 01-17-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Actress Mira Furlan, best known as Delenn in the greatest TV sci-fi series evah, Babylon 5, died at age 65.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Actress Mira Furlan, best known as Delenn in the greatest TV sci-fi series evah, Babylon 5, died at age 65.
    I came to B5 very late and got all caught up into it when it was on Amazon, and just before I got to the last episode of the first season, they pulled it. I have been waiting ever since for it to land on some streaming service--I have a lot of them--but it has not yet. It deserves to be somewhere. She was great on it.

Breaking News: Larry King has died at 87. In five decades on radio and TV, he interviewed presidents, psychics, movie stars and swindlers — anyone with a story to tell.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Breaking News: Larry King has died at 87. In five decades on radio and TV, he interviewed presidents, psychics, movie stars and swindlers — anyone with a story to tell.
    Even tho his notoriety is for being an interviewer/talk show host, when I think of Larry King the first thing I think of is the "Carvel Story" which I always thought was hilarious. Also, the "Gil Moppo" story. RIP.