Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Who??
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      Mr French?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Mr French?
        Sebastian.......

Comment

Sebastian.......
          Janikowski?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Janikowski?
            Close enough.

Comment

Close enough.
              Buffy and Jody disagree.......
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Gavin MacLeod, TV’s Captain Stubing and Murry Slaughter, died at age 90. RIP

Mark Eaton, a center for the Utah Jazz from 1982 to 1993, died in a bicycle crash at age 64. RIP.

Comment

• Singer BJ Thomas, who had hits with "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head," "Hooked on a Feeling," and "Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song", died at age 78. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Singer BJ Thomas, who had hits with "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head," "Hooked on a Feeling," and "Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song", died at age 78. RIP.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Actor Clarence Williams III who starred in the TV show "The Mod Squad" and appeared in movies "Half Baked", "Purple Rain", and "Tales From the Hood" has died at age 81. RIP.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Actor Clarence Williams III who starred in the TV show "The Mod Squad" and appeared in movies "Half Baked", "Purple Rain", and "Tales From the Hood" has died at age 81. RIP.
                        Ironically enough, I was watching "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" about 30 minutes before I read he had passed. Strange coincidence or psychic phenomenon? You decide.

Comment

• Eric Mobley, a dominating center for UPitt from 1991-1994 who was drafted in the 1st rd of the 1994 NBA Draft, died from cancer at age 51. RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Ironically enough, I was watching "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" about 30 minutes before I read he had passed. Strange coincidence or psychic phenomenon? You decide.
                            Yep, pretty sure you killed him.
                            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Acclaimed actor Ned Beatty, probably best known for his role in “Deliverance,” died at age 83. RIP.

Comment

• Frank Bonner, who played scene-stealing Herb Tarlek on “WKRP in Cincinnati,” died at age 79. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X