Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meadowlark Lemon died today at age 83.

Comment

As did Motorhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister, 70. Lived an even MORE excessive lifestyle than Keith Richards.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

It's Dec 28, should we be starting the 2016 Deal pool draft????

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
          Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
            I'll participate if there's enough interest but I'm not interested in running it anymore.

Comment

we can easily do it after the turn of the year
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

We got a grand total of 6 picks out of 96 right. Final standings:

140 -- Erik -- Mike Porcaro 41, Beau Biden 54, Jean Dore 30, Last Death 15
                73 -- Fresno Bob -- Leonard Nimoy 17, First Death 15, Sam Simon 41
                31 -- Revo -- Dusty Rhodes 31
                0 -- everyone else

Comment

MASH's Wayne Rogers and singer Natalie Cole both passed away yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Nancy Reagan died at age 94
                    Time for the GOP candidates to talk about how Reagan they are. Cruz looks most like Reagan in that Genesis video.
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

the year we don't do the dead pool seems to draw all the deaths
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Rob Ford, Toronto’s cartoon character former mayor, whose scandal-stained legacy included smoking crack, urinating in public and drinking to excess, has died after a strenuous battle with cancer. He was 46.

Ford had a tumor removed from his abdomen in May, and then announced in October that doctors found two more tumors on his bladder.

"With heavy hearts and profound sadness, the Ford family announces the passing of their beloved son, brother, husband, and father, Councillor Rob Ford earlier today at the age of 46," according to a statement from the former mayor's office released Tuesday.

Comment

Blackjack Mulligan dead at 73.

Comment

Nobody has mentioned the iconic Merle Haggard, dead at 79. I always enjoyed "Workin' Man Blues".

Comment

Wouldn't have scored anyone many points, but Grandpa John Schnabel from the show Goldrush died back March at 96. Seemed like a really interesting and decent guy.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'm going to change this thread title to an all-purpose 'In Memoriam' thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X