Playoff Final: Start/Sit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Final: Start/Sit

So I've managed to get to the finals with my mess of a QB situation. Money keeper league. Non-PPR.
    So my questions have to do with which 2 QB's I start, and who to put in the flex spot.

My QB's: Kaepernick, McCown, Clausen. (Palmer got hurt, so I've been scraping the bottom of the barrel)

Flex: Andre Williams, Gio Bernard (I have Hill as my RB2), Mike Wallace, Harry Douglas

I grabbed Randle off waivers incase Murray doesn't start. I would slot him in at the Flex if I get the news early enough.

Thanks as always.
    Last edited by ; 12-18-2014, 01:09 PM.

Qb - Kaep, Clausen (why not)
    Flex - Williams

Comment

ugh. Clausen can't be right. For his career he has a 3/9 td/int ratio. His best fantasy game of his entire career was 141 yards passing, 1 TD, 14 yards rushing. Marshall is hurt and the Bears have given up. Both of McCown's last two games have been significantly better than that, Tampa is playing GB in sunny Florida, and Chicago is playing the second-ranked Lions D in chilly Chicago.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Kaep mccown and williams

Comment

Working...
        X