Page 210 of 211 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2108

Thread: 2K22: San Diego Padres

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Mercy killing for Abrams. Needs to learn to swing the bat again instead of a wet noodle! Poor guy was obviously rushed. Hope it doesn’t crush his confidence.
    So of course he goes yard twice in his first game at AAA
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    and second homer. of course he is on my bench
    3 hits in all, hopefully he'll keep it up the Padres offense could really use him!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid harmon's Avatar
    Is Nick Martinez working his way to being the odd man out of the rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by harmon View Post
    Is Nick Martinez working his way to being the odd man out of the rotation?
    Even if he'd been spot on yesterday, he was headed to long relief. The rotation after Snell returns should look like this: Darvish, Manaea, Musgrove, Gore, Clevinger and Snell.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

And apparently they're about to sign Cano which means Alacantara's time with the club is over.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Scooter Stunt Double Moonlight J's Avatar
    I know Cano is essentially free labor with the Mets paying 99% of his salary, but oy vey.

Imagine if France, Munoz, and Torrez were still in the org right now?

August 31, 2020: Ty France Traded by the San Diego Padres with Andres Munoz, Luis Torrens and Taylor Trammell to the Seattle Mariners for Austin Adams, Dan Altavilla and Austin Nola.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight J View Post
    I know Cano is essentially free labor with the Mets paying 99% of his salary, but oy vey.

Imagine if France, Munoz, and Torrez were still in the org right now?

August 31, 2020:[FONT="] Ty France Traded by the [/FONT]San Diego Padres[FONT="] with [/FONT]Andres Munoz[FONT="], [/FONT]Luis Torrens[FONT="] and [/FONT]Taylor Trammell[FONT="] to the [/FONT]Seattle Mariners[FONT="] for [/FONT]Austin Adams[FONT="], [/FONT]Dan Altavilla[FONT="] and [/FONT]Austin Nola.
    I have to believe if the NL had the DH either Franmil or France would still be with the team.

I have no issue with the Pads taking a flyer on Cano, they have no real help off the bench so who knows--he'll probably be gone at the deadline if he continues to suck.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Lamet demoted to AAA

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Lamet demoted to AAA
    Damn, it's seems like just yesterday this guy was dominating.

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Damn, it's seems like just yesterday this guy was dominating.
    It wasn't, he hasn't pitched since the 9th.