No announcement yet.

2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frick.. early afternoon game and I missed getting him inserted off the IL.. Base hit and a steal so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by southcoast View Post
      frick.. early afternoon game and I missed getting him inserted off the IL.. Base hit and a steal so far.
      Sorry man, I was up late, slept in late and just got out of the shower--As for Pham he's still hitting the ball hard and finally some are starting to fall in, not a lot, but more than in the past. he's walking more, seeing more pitchers per AB, striking out less. I'm trying to pick him up in as many leagues as I can because I believe he'll turn it around soon.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Fun stat, every first game back off the IL Tatis has gone yard......
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Sorry man, I was up late, slept in late and just got out of the shower.
          Was't blaming you, i just ticked that I didn't check the schedule to see there was an early afternoon game. Padre's games usually start at 9pm my time....

Comment

• Kela had his TJ yeasterday. Add another arm to the pile..........

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by southcoast View Post
              Was't blaming you, i just ticked that I didn't check the schedule to see there was an early afternoon game. Padre's games usually start at 9pm my time....
              You might want to go for a walk.......

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You might want to go for a walk.......
                Oh well, glad he's back. Hopefully no more IL time this year.

Also, hopefully Pham will start producing.

Comment

• If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• So with Paddack settling in it looks like Weathers and Lamet are going to piggyback in the 5th spot.

PS. Tatis is unreal.

PSS. Should this lead stand up, the Padres have the best record in baseball. Jes sayin.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

PS. Tatis is unreal.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Grisham to the IL bruised Heel, shouldn't be out long. Machado day to day with a shoulder issue.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Reports on Grisham are now mid June

Comment

• Machado looks to be back in the lineup tomorrow. Lamet to start and the Padres sport a 6 man rotation until this 20 games in a row stretch is over.

Pham is picking it up-- over the past 2 weeks he's hitting .230ish with an OBP over .500 has scored 11 runs, hit 2 Bombs and stolen 3 bases--it's nothing to brag about--but it shows he's getting comfortable.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Nola to the IL with a sprained knee...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• F*n Tatis is the MAN!! If that Panel had been open that ball would have been OUT of the stadium...

I've been waiting for a Padres team like this for 40+ years

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X