2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    The Padres placed 1B Eric Hosmer on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to July 29, with gastritis.
    Not Padres-related, but Kris Bryant missed yesterday due to “gastrointestinal issues”. What in the world is going around now?
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
      Not Padres-related, but Kris Bryant missed yesterday due to “gastrointestinal issues”. What in the world is going around now?
      Pure speculation here, so be forewarned. Covid-19 has many side symptoms, so it's a possibility that may be what's happening. And of course, there's always a possibility that Bryant and Hosmer both ate some bad seafood...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Bad seafood? That’s what they get for NOT calling GITH and having him fix seafood for them.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Bad seafood? That’s what they get for NOT calling GITH and having him fix seafood for them.
          Exactly!
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Pure speculation here, so be forewarned. Covid-19 has many side symptoms, so it's a possibility that may be what's happening. And of course, there's always a possibility that Bryant and Hosmer both ate some bad seafood...
            Bryant has apparently tested negative for COVID - it's possible that he'll test positive on subsequent tests but so far, appears to be something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Bryant has apparently tested negative for COVID - it's possible that he'll test positive on subsequent tests but so far, appears to be something else.
              Same thing with Hosmer--Neg Covid test, but his stomach is messed up
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Now JD Davis is missing a game due to “stomach” issues.
                2021 Auction Anatomy
                2021 Keeper Decisions
                2020 Auction Anatomy
                2020 Pre-Auction
                2015 Auction Anatomy
                2014 Auction Anatomy
                2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Now JD Davis is missing a game due to “stomach” issues.
                  These clowns need to hire GITH as their team chef, stat.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    These clowns need to hire GITH as their team chef, stat.
                    Patino reportedly called up---bullpen initially.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsf View Post
                      Patino reportedly called up---bullpen initially.
                      With the way Quantrill and Luchessi have pitched, I doubt it's long before he gets a shot at that spot in the rotation.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Now JD Davis is missing a game due to “stomach” issues.
                        And Indians manager Terry Francona was admitted to the Cleveland Clinic on Monday due to a lingering gastrointestinal issue.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Luchessi, Naylor sent down for the 2 man cut--Joey hasn't been good for a while now I don;t see him getting another shot at the rotation. Patino might, Gore and even Eickhoff, Quantrill gets fist crack to hold it on it's own PS--Padres reset their rotation, so it will be Davies, Paddack and Lamet this weekend.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Tatis, jr. has been simply incredible, but Lamet has been really good, too. 1 ER in four straight appearances, 4:1 K:BB ratio, only 1 HR given up.

Comment

• fractured hamate bone for Tommy Pham

Comment

• GITH, they are bringing Naylor back to platoon in Pham's place?

I think I read Gore is getting back on track at the alternative site? What have you heard? They have an opening tomorrow for a spot starter, just saying!

Comment

Working...
                                X