• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Padres place OF Wil Myers on the IL.

No reason was given.
    Covid like symptoms
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Padres place OF Wil Myers on the IL.

No reason was given.
      And he's starting tonight--
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        And he's starting tonight--
        wait, what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          wait, what?
          Yeep, activated from the IL. they were saying on the broadcast last night he was coughing and felt bad, so they ILd him, not sure what is or is not protocol for Covid scares...this year is so weird.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Mike Clevinger looks like a mix between the bassist for the Doobie Brothers and Doug Henning.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Mike Clevinger looks like a mix between the bassist for the Doobie Brothers and Doug Henning.
              His delivery is crazy

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

His delivery is crazy
                One of the reason Cleveland were willing to deal him. Fear of breaking down

Comment

• Campusano called up, starting at DH tonight.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Campusano called up, starting at DH tonight.
                    And he goes yard for his first big league hit.

I love this team.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The Padres placed 1B Eric Hosmer on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to July 29, with gastritis.
                      Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                      Not Padres-related, but Kris Bryant missed yesterday due to “gastrointestinal issues”. What in the world is going around now?
                      Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                      Now JD Davis is missing a game due to “stomach” issues.
                      Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      And Indians manager Terry Francona was admitted to the Cleveland Clinic on Monday due to a lingering gastrointestinal issue.
                      Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire is absent again Monday with symptoms related to gastrointestinal issues.

MLB is like a bad cruise ship.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire is absent again Monday with symptoms related to gastrointestinal issues.

MLB is like a bad cruise ship.
                        Oysters

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Pads call up Jorje Ona, Patino down. Ona starting tonight at DH.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Hosmer broke his finger tonight, probably done for the season

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Pads call up Jorje Ona, Patino down. Ona starting tonight at DH.
                              First ML hit a HR, something in the Air I guess.

BTW Paddack left after 2 ip, something about velocity being down--will update once I hear more.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Paddack, sprained ankle--Day to Day.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X