Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Ok guys, knock it off.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• This is gonna be a high scoring game, the Umps strike zone is the smallest I've seen all year..at least a full size of the ball into the zone--so it's either walk the guy or groove it.

Padres 4 HRs in 1.2 IP. I guess they're groovin it.

Edit: Shitty Pitching helps in that regard as well....
      Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 06-25-2021, 10:31 PM.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• 3 HRs for Tatis in just 4 innings. A new single game HR record to be set tonight??

Comment

• Only a single in his 4th PA. What's wrong w him?

Comment

• Grounded out his last PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                Grounded out his last PA.
                Yeah I think It's time for HS Kim at SS.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                  Only a single in his 4th PA. What's wrong w him?
                  Slacker.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lamet out early, wasn't sharp--looked like he was holding his arm still as he left, the reliever coming in got as much time to warm up as needed indicating injury.

If he's out for any real time, Weathers will be recalled and take that spot in the rotation.

I'll update when I get it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Lamet to the IL. Norwood recalled for now, but they'll need a starter by weeks end. I am thinking Weathers might be recalled, but I have heard a buzz that he went to AAA to showcase for a potential trade. I'll keep my ears open and should it go one way or another try and get it to you here quickly.

PS. I hope y'all didn't give up on Pham...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Peirce Johnson and Drew Pomeranz back with the club. Diaz and Norwood sent down.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Snell scratched, info to come.

Stomach issue....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Snell scratched, info to come.

Stomach issue....
                            The Pads apparently consider Bundyesque puking to be a fan deterrent, eh?
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              The Pads apparently consider Bundyesque puking to be a fan deterrent, eh?
                              You knew an injury was coming--I just traded for him in one of my leagues!

But yeah, no chunkage in Cincinnati.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Dan Altavilla to have Tommy John surgery.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X