Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is CJ Anderson the "real deal"?

Or is is just a hot streak?

Believe it or not, he is on our waiver wire. I have a claim on him. And I think several folks have given up in our league as there are only 3 people with a chance to win it all.... we play 17 weeks, no H2H, but total points.

His numbers in our scoring system are fantastic. He looks like a borderline keeper if he finishes strong. I'm 36 points out of first place, and I feel really good about winning it all as long as I get some RB help. I was great at the position before game 1..... but lost Peterson, and then Bradshaw got hurt..... I picked up Denard Robinson after Bradshaw got hurt, and he has been just OK.

Even if there are just two teams in your league he should be rostered.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Even if there are just two teams in your league he should be rostered.
      Agreed. Top RB in a high powered offense is well worth the add.

Comment

Well I got him..... and especially important since Robinson is done for the season..

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
          Well I got him..... and especially important since Robinson is done for the season..
          Who are your starting RBs, because this guy is a Top 5 option this week. Any openings in this league? I'd love to be in a league where you can pick up an elite RB whenever you need one!

Comment

Who are your starting RBs, because this guy is a Top 5 option this week. Any openings in this league? I'd love to be in a league where you can pick up an elite RB whenever you need one!
            You want to be in a league where most of the owners check out by week 10?

Comment

Well, like I said, 3 of us have a chance.... nobody else does. We don't know he is elite, yet. He wasn't even starting at the beginning of the season..... he has had several great weeks, but so have hundreds of guys through the years. Hell, Nick Foles looked like a Hall of Famer last season.

Comment

Well, like I said, 3 of us have a chance.... nobody else does. We don't know he is elite, yet. He wasn't even starting at the beginning of the season..... he has had several great weeks, but so have hundreds of guys through the years. Hell, Nick Foles looked like a Hall of Famer last season.
                He should have been picked up in most leagues in Week 10 when he was named the starter, Week 11 at the latest. Surely teams still had a chance then with the season still raging and could use an RB who was going to get most of the work in a Top 3 offense - especially after seeing what backup Ronnie Hillman did. And make no mistake, he is indeed an elite RB1 the rest of the way this season. Next season, who knows or cares at this point.

Comment

He wasn't even starting at the beginning of the season.
                  Every year, RBs who were buried on the depth chart at the beginning of the season become studs. Never fails to happen. Some of them stay studs, some don't. In the Denver offense, "stay" has a pretty good probability, I would think.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                  X