Sanchez or EManning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez or EManning

I had a bye in the first round of the playoffs this week. Good thing since my team was terrible.

I have Sanchez and Eli. Both have good matchups this week.

Eli - Was - put up 40 in first meeting...don't expect that now, but Was is terrible.
    Sanchez - Dal - put up 22 two weeks ago - is Philly ready for a bounce back or is Sanchez going to go in the tank...

Tough call...any suggestions and reasons why would be appreciated.

You just can't trust either guy, IMO. But I'd give Gomer the edge due to that matchup and him not being mostly known for fumbling off his o-lineman's butt.

Comment

Any Giants fan can tell you that they are painful to watch - Any Jets fan can tell you that Sanchez is painful to watch.
      I would still go with the team of winners right now - Sanchez

Comment

Any other options on the waiver wire? Both Eli & Sanchez have decent match-up but I'm not sure that I trust either much. Just checking to see if I have any other options to choose from.
        14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
        RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
        WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
        TE: Olsen (NA)
        K: Lutz (7)
        DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Dalton, Orton, Manziel, Bridgewater, Locker....anything rock your boat? None of those do much for me. Maybe Dalton, but which QB to drop? We can only carry two starting QBs.

Comment

If Dalton had a better match-up, he'd be my choice but he was horrible a couple weeks ago against the Browns. I personally take the plunge and grab Manziel (just named the starter this week), drop Eli (he plays the STL DEF in Week 16).

Good luck!!
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I might risk it on Johnny Football, as he'll likely run for 50 yards.

Comment

What jw and revo said

Comment

Meh. I still go with Gomer. Hopefully, he just gets the ball in ODB's hands as often as he can and he'll be good for at least 250-2tds. That's his floor, IMO

Comment

Sanchez or Manziel - this week?

Comment

Looks like my original thought was right...Eli, but I didn't do that. I started Sanchez. He was better than Manziel, but not much. No matter which option I chose, I was going to lose because I had a terrible day from everybody else. You know it's bad when the DST is the highest scorer for the week @ 19 points.

Anyway, thanks for all the help this year guys. I made some moves recommended here that I wouldn't have made that helped my team.

Comment

Working...
                      X