Your Favorite Christmas Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    When I was a kid, I loved Little Drummer Boy.

Now, I just find it boring and repetitive and boring and repetitive and repetitive.
    Yeah, that's probably my least favorite Christmas song. If only there was somewhere that you could go to listen to some new Christmas music. Hmmmm.....
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Yeah, that's probably my least favorite Christmas song. If only there was somewhere that you could go to listen to some new Christmas music. Hmmmm.....
      Not really interested in old or new Christmas music to tell the truth.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        When I was a kid, I loved Little Drummer Boy.

Now, I just find it boring and repetitive and boring and repetitive and repetitive.
        I like this version

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          I like this version

Me too.

Comment

New Christmas Music!

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Another new one. A gift from Slowhand. Eric Clapton makes this Christmas classic his own.

Eric Clapton - White Christmas

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 03:08 AM.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• this is from the Bill Murray Xmas Special, which is a freaking Xmas masterpiece!
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Tommy Johnson - Jingle Bell Rock

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 03:09 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Chris Lee - The Christmas Song (jazz piano)​

Last edited by madducks; 12-24-2023, 03:11 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jonathan Roy with Corey Hart - Driving Home For Christmas​​

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 10:19 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Leah Felder - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas​

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 10:17 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• GOAT IMO.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Boston - God Rest Ye Metal Gentlemen​

Last edited by madducks; 11-27-2023, 10:16 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

You just get out of a time warp?
                                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                                X