No announcement yet.

College Football Playoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With what happened with the Big-12 I assume they will look to add 2 schools but this could take a year or two to get those schools out of their current conference and in to the Big-12. Who can they add to get to 12 teams? BYU talked to them a couple of years ago but was turned down. They may wind up adding schools that they didn't want before like SMU and UTEP just to get to 12.

And since I live in Pac-12 country now GO DUCKS!!!

Comment

Having a 4-team playoff is better than none, but still dumb. Increase it to 8. The 5th-6th best teams have legit gripes, the 9th-10th teams not so much.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Having a 4-team playoff is better than none, but still dumb. Increase it to 8. The 5th-6th best teams have legit gripes, the 9th-10th teams not so much.
        If this was last year, the 5th and 6th place teams would've had no chance anyways. This isn't the best system possible, but it's still much better than it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
          With what happened with the Big-12 I assume they will look to add 2 schools but this could take a year or two to get those schools out of their current conference and in to the Big-12. Who can they add to get to 12 teams? BYU talked to them a couple of years ago but was turned down. They may wind up adding schools that they didn't want before like SMU and UTEP just to get to 12.

And since I live in Pac-12 country now GO DUCKS!!!
          UCF (cough, cough)

Comment

Working...
          X