• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS Playoff Edition

OK, let's see what the pen thinks:

League 1 (1pt/5 yds, PPR)
    1 - Jason Witten or Delanie Walker?
    2 - Joique Bell, Jeremy Hill or Andre Johnson?

League 2 (1pt/10 yds, PPR, 3 pts per pass TD)
    1 - Matt Stafford (14.6 ppg avg) or Alshon Jeffrey (16.5 ppg avg)?
    2 - Jordan Cameron, Jared Cook or Marcedes Lewis?

League 3 (1pt/20 yds, PPR)
    1 - Terrence West, Doug Martin or Jonathan Stewart?
    Last edited by revo; 12-03-2014, 03:14 PM. Reason: Sorry, League 2 is 1 pt/10 yds, not 1 pt/5 yds

League 1: Give me Witten & A. Johnson

League 2: Stafford & Cameron (Cook if Cameron sits)

League 3: Stewart

Good luck!!
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

1: Walker & Bell
      2: Stafford & Cook
      3: Stewart
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Witten, Bell, Stafford, Cameron, Stewart. The latter is easy: West is in the doghouse and may not even be the main guy if Crowell is limited, and Martin has been terrible all year.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          Witten, Bell, Stafford, Cameron, Stewart. The latter is easy: West is in the doghouse and may not even be the main guy if Crowell is limited, and Martin has been terrible all year.
          Agree with this. Cook if Cameron is out.

Comment

In League 3, I could also start Andre Williams. So, Williams or Stewart?

Also, with the knowledge that Alshon Jeffery is starting, does that change any opinions about starting him over Stafford?

Comment

if Jennings is out I'd put in Williams over Stewart

I still prefer Stafford over Jeffrey.

Comment

Good thing I didn't listen to you guys, lol -- I went with Jeffery over Stafford, and he put up a 21.2. Stafford would need to go bananas to exceed that total.

But I did go with Witten, and he was a disaster.

Comment

Yep, we have no idea what we're gonna get from Walker. He's a stud one week and a nonfactor the next.

The Cowboys' success at running plus Romo's back issues mean that the Cowboys are probably going stick with the extreme run : pass ratios they've used in the last two games. Which probably means Witten will mostly be blocking.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Sorry this is late because of the Thursday night game implications, but...

League 1 (1pt/5 yds, PPR)
                    1 - Jason Witten or Delanie Walker? I know this is a day late and a dollar short, but I would've gone with Walker regardless.
                    2 - Joique Bell, Jeremy Hill or Andre Johnson? Bell against the TB Defense. Even though Bush might play and Theo is getting some touches, Bell has been very good lately and I think they feed him more. It pains me to say it because my opponent this week has him.

League 2 (1pt/10 yds, PPR, 3 pts per pass TD)
                    1 - Matt Stafford (14.6 ppg avg) or Alshon Jeffrey (16.5 ppg avg)? Alshon had a good night and your scoring system doesn't make it so lopsidedly favorable for QBs, but hes got a good matchup.
                    2 - Jordan Cameron, Jared Cook or Marcedes Lewis? I guess it depends on Cameron playing or not. If he does, I'd go with him. Cook is so erratic it's maddening, but he does come up with some productive games now and then.

1 - Terrence West, Doug Martin or Jonathan Stewart? With DWill out, Stewart gets most all of the carries against a not so good Saints D. The Panthers will (should) be running it all day and keep Drew off the field. I scooped him up off the waiver wire in my league and am possible starting him (see my thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                      1 - Terrence West, Doug Martin or Jonathan Stewart? With DWill out, Stewart gets most all of the carries against a not so good Saints D. The Panthers will (should) be running it all day and keep Drew off the field. I scooped him up off the waiver wire in my league and am possible starting him (see my thread)
                      How about Andre Williams against the worst run defense in the NFL? If Jennings is out, I think I have to go with him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        How about Andre Williams against the worst run defense in the NFL? If Jennings is out, I think I have to go with him.
                        Word is that Jennings will play but will be limited. Beat writers predicting a 50-50 split and I'd imagine more GL work for Williams. That said I have a weird feeling the Giants are gonna air it out a bit and I don't love Williams splitting carries. If that's the case I'd go Stewart. If the Giants deactivate Jennings then yes I'd go with Williams.

Comment

Working...
                        X